1 x Mask + 1 x Extra Filters [$17.99]
or 1 x Mask + 3 x Extra Filters [$27.99]
We are so sorry that we only can send parcel to America, for logistics reasons.
HEALTHY BREATHING = HEALTHY LIVING!
Our environment is full of dust, haze, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, the dust mask can keep you from 95% dust, dirt, pollen, allergens, fumes or particulates that affect your breath in the air.
*WE NEED CLEAN AIR TO PROTECT OUR LUNGS*
Outside PP Layer - Outside filter wrapping in a durable finish
Active Carbon Layer - Filters gases and reduces odor
1st Electro Charged Layer - Filters larger PM10, pollen, and other allergens
2nd Electro Charged Layer - Filters smaller PM2.5, dust
Inside PP Layer - Inside filter wrapping with the smooth and skin-friendly finish
- Open the mask to expose the interior of the filter valve.
- According to the OPEN directions on the valve, turn the valve counter(clockwise), to separate the valve.
- Remove the filter.
- Replace the new filter, reverse the above steps, clockwise rotation of the valve, over.
- Before you wash the mask, please remove the filter.
- You should replace the mask filter in every 3 Months If you don't use frequently. Otherwise, please use another replaceable filter in 30 days.
- It is normal that there is a little smell for the new dust mask. You can take out the filter, and put the mask into the 20 degrees water in 15 mins, the smell will disappear
Q: I have really bad pollen allergies. Will an N95 mask help me while I mow the lawn or do other outside work?
A: An N95 respirator dust mask should provide sufficient protection against most common forms of backyard pollen and allergens since these masks are designed to filter out any particles larger than 0.1 microns in diameter.