WHY SHOULD WE NEED THE DUST MASK?
HEALTHY BREATHING = HEALTHY LIVING
Our environment is full of dust, haze, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, the dust mask can keep you from 95% dust, dirt, pollen, allergens, fumes or particulates that affect your breath in the air. *WE NEED CLEAN AIR TO PROTECT OUR LUNGS*
1 x Mask + 1 x Extra Filter + 1 x Nose Sticke ($17.99)
1 x Mask + 4 x Extra Filter + 1 x Nose Sticke ($31.99)
- Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Mesh Mask shell is great for warmer environments, as it allows maximum ventilation to your skin, while firmly holding the filter and valves in place
- Adjustable nose clip helps ensures the 360-degree seal and avoid lens fogging
- Hanging Ear Design keep the mask from slipping
- Dual one-way discharge valves exhaled breath goes out and doesn't heat up inside the mask
- Washable and Reusable, Easy to Storage and carry.
External Material: Mesh, flexible, elastic
Internal Material: Nonwoven fabric, polyester wadding
Size：31cm x 16cm(12.2" x 6.2"), one size fits for most people.
Net Weight: 50g
Long lifetime: More than 2 years for the mask.
Dust mask ratings: N95 Technology
About Filter: Activated Carbon Filter, 5 Layer Filtering System Protect
Season: Summer! Super Breathable for summer and hot day!
WHO IS THE SKYSPER MASK FOR?
- Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels – any big city often has higher air pollution.
- People in the risk groups for respiratory disease, including children, elderly, pregnant women and those with existing respiratory conditions.
- People with Asthmatics and animal allergy sufferers including dogs and cats.
- Everyone who loves DIY such as woodworking and sanding.
- You can wear this when you have allergies, Urban cycling, Mountain biking, Horseback riding, Skiing, Jogging, Climbing, and Motorcycling, house dusting, home depot, etc.
Our mask is essential for healthy breathing which ultimately leads to healthy living. You should never compromise on your health when it comes to breathing.
Installation of Mask Filter
- Open the mask to expose the interior of the filter valve.
- According to the OPEN directions on the valve, turn the valve counter(clockwise), to separate the valve.
- Remove the filter.
- Replace the new filter, reverse the above steps, clockwise rotation of the valve, over.
- Before you wash the mask, please remove the filter.
- You should replace the mask filter in every 3 Months If you don't use frequently. Otherwise, please use another replaceable filter in 30 days.
- It is normal that there is a little smell for the new dust mask. You can take out the filter, and put the mask into the 20 degrees water in 15 mins, the smell will disappear