- Telescopic fishing rods pole is made from carbon fiber;
- Good elasticity and strong heavy capacity;
- Collapses for easy storage and travel. Short enough for you to take around;
- Suitable locations: Sea fishing / Boat fishing / Rock fishing
- Attention: This Item doesn't come with the Reel, but it comes with a black cloth bag
- The fishing rod is really very suitable for children over 7 years, very light and quite stable, also is really small and fits even in your hand luggage/suitcase, very easy to carry
- 45T carbon cloth production, ultra-short wearable, contraction of only about 35cm, handle design can be stretched so that the short section of sea post handle can be stretched, cast more easily, retractable when not in use, portable power, All-around rotation design, colorful guide ring, transparent rod tip cap.
Name: Portable telescopic rods
Material: 45T carbon fiber
Color: Carbon black
Shrinkage Length: 38-45cm
[1.8m/5.91ft]- Weight of about 160g; Extended length: approx. 1.80m; Retracted length: approx. 36 cm with a protective cover;
[3.0m/9.84ft]- Weight of about 305g; Extended length: approx. 3.00m; Retracted length: approx. 39.5 cm with a protective cover;
1 x Fishing Rod
- Always collapse a telescoping fishing rod before storage. The individual blanks can be easily damaged if left in their extended positions.
- Most telescoping rods use friction to hold each segment in place. Avoid applying spray lubricants or oils to prevent accidental collapse.
- Consider the size of the target fish when selecting a telescoping rod. A lighter rod can snap under the weight of a heavier fish.
- The length of the pole can affect the distance and accuracy of a cast. Adjust the telescoping rod up or down to find the ideal length.
Q. Do I need to perform any special maintenance on a telescoping fishing rod after a day on the water?
A. We suggest rinsing the entire rod with clean water before collapsing and storing it. This will remove any salt residue, sand, or dirt that may remain between the individual blanks.