WHY SHOULD WE NEED THE DUST MASK?
Our environment is full of dust, haze, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, the dust mask can keep you from 95% dust, dirt, pollen, allergens, fumes or particulates that affect your breath in the air. *WE NEED CLEAN AIR TO PROTECT OUR LUNGS*
1 x Dust Mask
3 x Extra Filters
- Filters can be replaced
- The double air valve design
- Neoprene fabric
- Hanging ear design
- Adjustable nose clipper keeps away dust particles from the gaps around the nose.
- Can be Clean
External Material: Neoprene, flexible, elastic, dust and hot
Internal Material: Nonwoven fabric, polyester wadding, charcoal
Size: 31cm x 16cm(12.2" x 6.2"), one size fits for most people.
Net Weight: 50g
Long lifetime: More than 2 years for the mask.
Dust mask ratings: N95 Technology
About Filter: Activated Carbon Filter, 5 Layer Filtering System Protect
WHO IS THE SKYSPER MASK FOR?
- Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels – any big city often has higher air pollution.
- People in the risk groups for respiratory disease, including children, elderly, pregnant women and those with existing respiratory conditions.
- People with Asthmatics and animal allergy sufferers including dogs and cats.
- Everyone who loves DIY such as woodworking and sanding.
- You can wear this when you have allergies, Urban cycling, Mountain biking, Horseback riding, Skiing, Jogging, Climbing, and Motorcycling, house dusting, etc.
Installation of Mask Filter
- Open the mask to expose the interior of the filter valve.
- According to the OPEN directions on the valve, turn the valve counter(clockwise), to separate the valve.
- Remove the filter.
- Replace the new filter, reverse the above steps, clockwise rotation of the valve, over.
- Before you wash the mask, please remove the filter.
- You should replace the mask filter in every 3 Months If you don't use frequently. Otherwise, please use another replaceable filter in 45 days.
- It is normal that there is a little smell for the new dust mask. You can take out the filter, and put the mask into the 20 degrees water in 15 mins, the smell will disappear