- Foldable and compact: 20x50 binoculars Compact design, Easy to carry, can be placed in a bag or backpack, can connect the tripod, it is your ideal travel companion.
- Magnification: 20X; Lens Diameter: 22mm; Line field: 168 ft / 1000 yds. Enjoy much longer distance, clearer, high magnification and clear optical performance at an incredible value!
- Powerful: Easy adjustment and fast focusing with the focus wheel to quickly adjust the focal length. Ensure high-quality image and viewing comfort!
- Anti-slip and waterproof: Natural rubber prevents it from slipping or shaking. The binoculars have a waterproof and anti-fog function, which is suitable for use in various environments. (Note: Do not dive into the water)
Advantages of this binocular telescope
- Eyepiece folded design
- FMC multilayer coating
- High magnification
- BAK-4 prism (optical glass)
Model: skysper 20x50
Material of prisms: BAK-4
System of prisms: Porro
High quality product Magnification: 20 x
Focus System: Central
Lens diameter: 50mm
Field of view: 168 ft / 1000 yds
Km of field of vision: 51m
Viewing angle: 2.9 degrees
Exit pupil diameter: 2.5mm
Exit pupil distance: 16.5mm
For a safari, camping-outdoor, sports, climbing, bird watching, excursions, sightseeing, hiking, travel, games, concerts
1 x binoculars telescope
1 x cleaning(microfiber ) cloth
1 x carrying bag
1 x operating instructions
1 x Warranty Card
1 x packing box
1 x desiccant
1 x velvet bag
1 x lanyard
1 x nylon bag (with strap)
1 x eyepiece cover
1 x lens cover
1 x Airbag
- When you’re packing travel binoculars in a backpack or other travel bag, it’s a good idea to keep them in a case to prevent damage.
- Always use a non-abrasive microfiber cloth to clean the lenses of travel binoculars. Rougher materials may scratch the lenses.
- If you’re trying to look at something small like a bird with travel binoculars, it often helps to focus on a distinctive item like a bright flower that’s nearby. The bright flower can help you locate the bird once you’re looking through the binoculars.
Q. What features should I look for in travel binoculars if I wear glasses?
A. If you need to wear your glasses when you use travel binoculars, it’s important to pay attention to the eye relief. Because your glasses will increase the distance between your eyes and the eyepiece, you should choose binoculars with an eye relief that falls between 16 and 20 mm, so you’re able to see the full view even with your glasses on. Some travel binoculars even have eyecups that fold down, which makes them even easier to use with glasses.