PACKAGE [Ship within 24 hours]
1 x Mask
2 x Extra filters
10 x Disposable Mask [White] (Individual Package)
Why do this Neoprene Dust Mask + Disposable Mask Combination?
Hello! I am Damon, outdoor sports enthusiasts. When the road is full of dust that I would like to wear a neoprene mask when riding, running or hiking. Unfortunately! Because of air pollution, I have rhinitis. Bad air, bad sleep will cause rhinitis twice times a week. When having rhinitis, I prefer to wear a disposable mask to take a bus to the office and talk with people. I hope you will like this dust mask too.
ABOUT NEOPRENE DUST MASK
- Filters can be replaced
- Double air valve design
- Neoprene fabric
- Hanging ear design
- Adjustable nose clipper keeps away dust particles from the gaps around the nose.
- N95 filters protection to protect you against dust, pollen, air pollution, pollutants, PM2.5.
External Material: Neoprene, flexible, elastic
Internal Material: Nonwoven fabric, polyester wadding, charcoal, flannel
Size：31cm x 16cm(12.2" x 6.2"),one size fits for most people.
Net Weight: 50g
Long lifetime: More than 2 years for the mask.
Dust mask ratings: N95 Design
ABOUT DISPOSABLE MASK
- 3D Contour Fit Anti Pollution Mask. Adjustable sponge nose clip and elastic band, comfortable with non-woven polypropylene, adapted to any face shape, even when used with other personal protective equipment, without blocking nose and mouth, not jam bridge of your nose, forming a triangular breathing space to make breathing free.
- Dust Mask with Activated Carbon Filter. Premium exhalation valve reduces heat, moisture and fogging build-up inside, glasses anti-fogging.5 layer filter, effectively prevent PM2.5. Easy to fold and put in a pocket, bag or even a little box. The face mask can be used anytime when you feel the importance to protect your breathing from harmful particles.
- [Shelf Life: 3 Years] Disposable N95 Masks suitable for home and professional use, indoor or outdoor, for cleaning activities, mowing, gardening, grinding, sawing, sanding, sweeping and dusting.
WHO IS THE SKYSPER MASK FOR?
- Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels – any big city often has higher air pollution.
- People in the risk groups for respiratory disease, including children, elderly, pregnant women and those with existing respiratory conditions.
- People with Asthmatics and animal allergy sufferers including dogs and cats.
- Everyone who loves DIY such as woodworking and sanding.
- Anyone traveling to regions known for poor air quality
- Anyone seeking protection for airborne irritants such as Dust and mold.
- You can wear this when you have allergies, Urban cycling, Mountain biking, Horseback riding, Skiing, Jogging, Climbing, and Motorcycling, house dusting, etc.
Installation of Neoprene Mask Filter
- Open the mask to expose the interior of the filter valve.
- According to the OPEN directions on the valve, turn the valve counter(clockwise), to separate the valve.
- Remove the filter.
- Replace the new filter, reverse the above steps, clockwise rotation of the valve, over.
- Before you wash the mask, please remove the filter.
- You should replace the mask filter in every 3 Months If you don't use frequently. Otherwise, please use another replaceable filter in 45 days.
- It is normal that there is a little smell for the new dust mask. You can take out the filter, and put the mask into the 20 degrees water in 15 mins, the smell will disappear
We are certified😷