Padded Hip Belt
23.6 * 11.8 * 7.9in
- Quality upgrade & Very durable. The 60l rucksack is made from waterproof and tear-resistant nylon fabric.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable carry. Give you an easy journey!
- Strong carrying system dramatically improves back ventilation and is integrated into the body-contact carrying system.
- 60L large capacity. Strong hanging system and different pockets can be used to store tents, sleeping bags, kettles, laptop, shoes, walking poles, clothes and so on.
- Positive reflector design reflects the light effectively and ensures travel safety at night.
- Shoulder strap buckle can be fixed to hold a water bagpipe, which is easy to drink at any time.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, a chest belt, and a waist belt.
- Good choice for a Birthday, New Year or Holiday present. To everybody who loves outdoor sports, it must be a surprise!
Intended Use: Tourism, Mountain Climbing, Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Fishing, Traveling, Skiing, etc.
Package List: [Ship within 48 hours]
1 * Outdoor Backpack
1 * Waterproof Cover
Q. What’s the best way to clean a soiled backpack?
A. Submerge the backpack in warm water and mild detergent, then scrub it with your hands. Hang the backpack outside in the sun to air dry. If you only want to clean a small soiled spot, use an old toothbrush dipped in warm water with detergent to scrub the spot. If you have a waterproof backpack, don’t clean it often – you could wear away the waterproofing layer.
Q. Can I use the hiking backpack as carry-on luggage for an air trip?
A. As long as the size of the filled backpack doesn’t exceed the carry-on luggage size for your airline, you may use it on an airplane. However, be careful, as hiking backpacks tend to have more outer pockets, zippers, and straps than a typical carry-on bag. These hanging items could become caught in scanning machinery, or snagged when walking through tight spaces.