If you're an outdoor enthusiast, chances are you've got a magic scarf in your bag. But do you know how to take full advantage of it?
You can use a headband as a sweat band, or a bandana or handkerchief, but there are plenty of other ways to wear and benefit from your scarf. Let's take a look at the different uses of outdoor headbands and how to wear them!
What Is the Benefit of Using Outdoor Headbands?
There are several benefits to using an outdoor headband when engaging in outdoor activities, including:
A good outdoor headband can help absorb sweat and keep it from running down into your eyes, which can be especially helpful during intense activities like running or hiking.
Many outdoor headbands are made from materials that provide sun protection, which can help prevent sunburn and protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
Some outdoor headbands come with reflective materials or bright colors, which can help improve visibility in low-light conditions, making it easier for others to see you.
A well-fitting outdoor headband can be very comfortable to wear, helping to keep your hair in place and preventing irritation from sweat or other outdoor elements. Overall, using an outdoor headband can help improve your outdoor experience by keeping you more comfortable and protected from the elements.
16 Ways To Wear Headbands
In terms of performance, there are at least ten different binding methods, which can transform different effects, and can be used as scarves, scarves, headbands, sand masks, brimless round hats, hoods, wristbands
1. The most original way is to put the scarf on the head. The hanging part at the back can also be knotted.
2. You can also wrap your hair like an Islamic woman. It feels mysterious.
3. Guapi hat, turn over the scarf, put it on the ear and eyebrow, straighten the extra part, rotate it for several circles, turn it over, and wrap it on the head. The double-skin cap is made. It looks like the landlord's old fortune^^ It's warm in winter.
4. Headband: fold the headband into two layers, put it on the head, and pull out the hair. The width of the headband can be adjusted.
5. Head rope, tie the hair in a circle with a scarf, as long as you can tie a ponytail.
6. The pirate hat, folded and turned out, seems to be as handsome as the Caribbean pirates after some complicated operations.
7. The wind shield, which is covered from head to face with a scarf and only shows one eye, is breathable and wind-breaking. It is very effective in desert, windy days or snow fields.
8. Helmet lining. When riding or climbing, it's not good to wear helmet and sweat. Tie the headband to the head as lining, and all the troubles are solved.
9. Put a scarf around your neck and you're done. It looks cool, and the wind and snow can't be poured in. Beauty never freezes.
10. The mask, on the basis of the scarf, can be pulled under the eyes, and the ears are also covered, warm.
11. Wrap the wrist guard in three circles and two circles around the wrist, and the headband will play the role of buffering and then wrist guard. Especially when the second hand is not available, he rubbed his face with the scarf wrapped around his wrist, and the sweat was sucked away.
12. The bra is needless to say. MM with good figure can wear it as a vest. It is elastic, colorful and absolutely sexy. Of course, boys who want to be funny will also have a lot of "laughter"
13. Protect the waist. Sudden cold causes pain in the old waist. It is also a good emergency method to put a scarf on the waist to keep warm. You can also fill it with socks, paper towels and other fillers according to the degree of warmth preservation. This method is also applicable to all joint parts susceptible to cold.
14. Short skirt, this method is an emergency measure. Those who are not in good shape should not try it. However, some people use two headscarves to make swimsuits, which seems to have a good effect.
15. Glove substitutes, walking in muddy or dense mountains, often requires both hands and feet to climb. It's not good to have dirty hands or to have close contact with insects. Pull down the scarf on your wrist and wrap it around your palm. After it is perfectly wrapped, it feels dry and comfortable.
16. When the plastic bag is not enough, tie a knot at the end of the scarf, and a good cloth bag will come out. And the bag can stretch freely, and you can cram things into it. Put clothes inside and tie the other end. It's also a good pillow.
Do you remember the use of headscarf?Outdoor headwear is the most popular outdoor headwear equipment in recent years. A small piece of cloth can produce various effects through magic binding method, which is popular with more and more travelers. Because it is simple, it is wonderful.